Note: The results from this calculator should be used as an indication only. Results do not represent either quotes or pre-qualifications for a loan. It is advised that you consult your financial adviser before taking out a loan.
The word 'budget' often conjures up images of drudgery, endless math and denial. Denial of the things we really want by not spending our money. The fact is that by planning and budgeting we most always have more money available. The Budget Planner Calculator on this page will help you avoid the drudgery of budgeting and create a custom budget for your needs.
- Enter your net salary and how often you are paid. Include any other income such as investments, allowances, or other source
- Enter your auto information: registration, maintenance, repairs, parking, taxes, and petrol
- Enter your living expenses
- Enter your insurance and superannuation
- Enter your rent and mortgage payments, personal loan payments, and credit card or store card payments, and taxes on your investments
- Enter the costs of your leisure expenses. You might have to track your expenses for a fortnight or a month to determine how much you spend in each category
Now you will be able to identify issues in your budget and determine how to spend your money wisely.