You consent to receiving notices and other documents in connection with our dealings with you by email or by accessing our web site. You understand that upon giving this consent:
- we may send you notices and other documents by email, or we may make notices and other documents available for a reasonable period of time on our website for retrieval by you on your password protected section of our website www.foxsymesonline.com.au;
- if the information is displayed on our website, we will promptly send you an email to the email address nominated below notifying you that information is available for retrieval on our website and notify you of the nature of that information;
- we may no longer send paper copies of notices and other documents;
- you will regularly check our nominated email address for notices;
- you may withdraw your consent to the giving of notices and other documents in this manner at any time; and
- you have facilities to readily print notices or other documents retrieved from our website or email if you desire.
Joint nomination particulars
If you have nominated one borrower to receive notices and other documents under the National Credit Code on behalf of all borrowers, this nomination will not be affected by this consent.
Credit information includes the type and amount of credit provided to you, repayment history information, default information (including overdue payments) and court information. Personal information includes any information from which your identity is apparent.
You may gain access to the personal information that we hold about you by contacting us. A copy of our privacy and credit reporting policies can be obtained at www.foxsymes.com.au or by contacting us on email@example.com. Our privacy and credit reporting policies contains information about how you may access or seek correction of your personal information and credit information, how we manage that information and our complaints process. It also contains information on ‘notifiable matters’ including things such as the information we use to assess your creditworthiness, what happens if you fail to meet your credit obligations or commit a serious credit infringement, your right to request that credit reporting bodies (CRBs) not use your credit information for the purposes of pre-screening credit offers, and your right to request a CRB not to use or disclose credit information about you if you believe you are a victim of fraud.
Consumer and commercial credit information We may exchange your commercial and consumer credit information with entities listed below to assess an application for consumer or commercial credit and manage that credit. In particular, we can obtain credit information about you from a CRB providing both consumer and commercial credit information.
Exchange information with credit providers We may exchange your personal and credit information with other credit providers for the purposes of assessing your creditworthiness, credit standing, and credit history or credit capacity.
Exchange information with guarantors We may exchange your personal and credit information with any person who proposes to guarantee or has guaranteed repayment of any credit provided to you.
- Finance brokers, mortgage managers, and persons who assist us to provide our products to you
- Financial consultants, accountants, lawyers and advisers
- Any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint regarding the approval or management of your loan – for example if a complaint is lodged about us
- Businesses assisting us with funding for loans
- Trade insurers
- Any person where we are required by law to do so
- Any of our associates, related entities or contractors
- Your referees, such as your employer, to verify information you have provided
- Any person considering acquiring an interest in our business or assets
- Any organisation providing online verification of your identity
Customer identification We may disclose personal information about you to an organisation providing verification of your identity, including on-line verification of your identity.
We may exchange your personal and credit information with the following credit reporting bodies:
Equifax Pty Ltd – equifax.com.au
Dun & Bradstreet (Australia) Pty Ltd – dnb.com.au
Experian – Experian.com.au
You consent to the use of your personal and credit information as set out above.