Debt Consolidation Home Loans
Cut your repayments and save thousands by consolidating your car loan, personal loan and credit cards into your home loan.
Quickly find out how much you can save with our free debt consolidation home loan analysis which will show you exactly how much you can save by consolidating all your debt with a lower rate.
Debt Consolidation Home Loans are mortgage loans which allow you to consolidate all your high interest debts into a single loan with only one repayment. If you have a home loan, car loan, personal loan or credit cards, you can combine all your debts into your home loan giving you one debt, one interest rate and one monthly repayment.
The advantage of a debt consolidation loan is interest rates on mortgages are usually significantly lower than on personal loans, car loans and especially credit cards, meaning you pay less and save more, streamlining your repayments to a single source also helps you save money and plan for the future.
Key Benefits of a Debt Consolidation Home Loan may include:
- Consolidate your debt into one payment
- Lower your repayments
- Pay off your debts faster
- Save thousands in interest
We offer a range of loan features which may include the following:
- You can borrow up to $2 Million
- No ongoing fees
- Split loans
- Investment property loans
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- Additional repayments
- Make re-draws
- Interest-only repayments
- 100% offset account
- Online loan access
When applying for a loan make sure:
- You are fully informed
- Your repayments have been reduced - not increased
- You are aware of all fees and costs
- You have achieved control over all your debts
- There is a real long term benefit to you