Fixed Rate Home Loans
Fixed Rate Home Loans are mortgage loans where the interest rate you pay is set for a pre-determined period.
Fixed rate terms are usually between a 1 year to 5 year period during which your interest rate will not rise or fall regardless of what happens to official interest rates set by the Reserve Bank.
The advantage of a fixed rate is your repayments and interest rate will remain unchanged over the period of time you agreed to fix your mortgage loan.
If you feel your income will not change significantly over the fixed period or if you like structured personal budgeting then this may be the option for you.
We offer a range of loan features which may include the following:
- You can borrow up to $2 Million
- No ongoing fees
- Split loans
- Investment property loans
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- Additional repayments
- Make re-draws
- Interest-only repayments
- 100% offset account
- Online loan access
When applying for a loan make sure:
- You are fully informed
- Your repayments have been reduced - not increased
- You are aware of all fees and costs
- You have achieved control over all your debts
- There is a real long term benefit to you